Bits and pieces...

1/04/2014




Before I show you my christmas outfit and tell you all the new things that are going to happen here on TheSerialShopper in the near future, I just wanted to share with you a little video experiment that I did today...

You will get to see a few new things that I got as gifts from my sister and a friend. I tried to do something a bit different but I clearly didn't have the right equipement to achieve what I had in mind !

Anyways, I leave you with this for now and I will come back to you very soon. It's now time for me to get back to my exam revisions !

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I just found your blog: ) It' s cute: ) Today on my blog, pajamas trend! Original look; pink coat and pajamas shorts. Do you love wearing pajamas during the day? I greet:)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images