A day in Ifrane

11/06/2012

During our stay in Fes, we also did a little stop at Ifrane, a beautiful city, especially during fall!
I just love the nature in Ifrane, the colors of the trees, the fresh air...

We did a stop at Michlifen - a gourgeous hotel I hadn't been to in years - to have lunch.

Have a lovely week (and wish me good luck for my exams...)!

xx,
Meelena



My idea of a perfect breakfast: orange juice and anything salty (toasts and cheese are preferable).
The view from the hotel on the old medina of Fes.




Lunch at hotel Michlifen
I read 'spinach' on the menu and my choice was made.

My brother is a tiramisu lover (not my thing...).
The hotel pool in Ifrane
About my outfit:
Zara top, skirt and coat
Vintage belt
Shoes from a nameless shop in Casablanca
Bag from Etam



Beautiful colors or what?

Later at night: my dinner...
And of course sorbets for dessert!

You Might Also Like

11 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images