Outfits I've never shared

10/05/2012


For a bunch of different reasons, there are some outfits that I never got to share with you.
So here are some of them today. 

You will see that a lot of them were taken in my bathroom, that is either because I didn't have the blog yet but still liked taking pictures of my daily outfits or because noone knew yet that I made a blog and I had to be my own photographer...

I hope you will like this mix of oldies!

xx,
Meelena

Fitting rooms at Zara
Zara dress and Lanvin+H&M coat
Zara skirt and H&M top
Zara shirt and skirt (where is this one?? I want it so bad!).
Zara leather looking jeans, H&M tee and dress worn as a bustier.
H&M skirt and Zara shirt. Shoes from Jonak.
Pants from Moroccan Touch (looove them), top borrowed from my mom.
Dress from Zara.
Zara trench coat. The rest is random.
Zara jacket, Massimo Dutti courduroys, H&M shoes.

DIY skirt.
DIY skirt, Zara shirt.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images